Wednesday, August 11, 2010

S.W.I.T.C.H.!

My friends always told me that I think like a boy sumtimes,or in other words that he’s referring to me;I can SWITCH! Maybe dats why I can hang out with them in the mall n checking out gurls dat pass by..haha,miss dat moment.i can also be gurly at some other time.i remember there was one time at autocity where I get so fond of ribbon clips n he’s just stary loathefully at me n say,”iee,nape chit da makin feminine skang ni??”



…….and I just quickly put down the ribbon and march as far as I could from it,………….


It’s cool to mingle around with boys n know things that they talked about without any other girls knowing..but to be honest,u can never figure out what’s actually in their mind,or what actually their thoughts about you..n trust me,sumtimes their thoughts can be SCARY… but,ahh..screw all that!i don’t care of whautever they wanna think about me. One thing that I know is im enjoying my moments with them..

Its not that im ashamed to be feminine or what,in fact I do wear dresses and make-up and all..but I think femininity is just not me,at least for the moment..n for the time being,please jz except me for who I am..there was certain times that I feel like my friends didn’t even noticed that I was a girl n treat me like their guy-friend.i don’t mind that but sometimes it gets too much until I burst out with the ‘helloo,im still a gurl!’ phrase..yes,im still a gurl,people! im like the tough broad since I was a kid..i am the bully,n I like to bully the boys,hahaha!
 But trust me on this,I am a girl. I just don’t get used to be treated as one...yet!

2 comments:

what say you?