Monday, August 30, 2010

WHERE IS MY HEART NOW?

WHERE IS MY HEART NOW?
Last time I took it out and give it to sumone
He take good care of it
He filled it with love that it never empty
He holded it tight that it never cold
He cleaned it up that it never dirty
He kept it near his so it wont go lost
He light it up that it never dark
but suddenly,he gave it back to me
coz he’s not able to look for it anymore
for he’s going sumwhere n coming back is never assure
I take it back,my heart
But I don’t know how to nurture it
So I just locked it in a hollow space inside my chest
N when to open it,I myself can’t guess
Then came sumone with a key
He filled a bit to my heart that almost empty
He warm a bit to my heart that almost icy
He wash a bit my heart that became dirty
He show me the path where I suppose to be
He open the chest n light the pitch
N at last again I took my heart out
Thinking that he can shelter it with no doubt
then I’ve been struck by lightning
coz he say he’s already take a heart to his caring
n now my heart is out there
sumwhere without a care
all I know now is
its empty
cold
dirty
dark
and lost…….

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?