Tuesday, August 17, 2010

THIS IS NOT A LIE

Frankly speaking,I lie..yup,I lie. Everybody lied in their life, lied about all sorts of thing. Tipu la kalo sumone tuh ckp dia tak pnah bohong..as for me,I lie about many things also..n sumtimes Im telling lies coz I need to,or lying to save my ass,or sumbody’s ass..im not writing this to reveal all d lies dat I tell coz it will be a neverending list..so, to all who read this,n whom I may have lied and my lie have gotten them in so much trouble,






I HUMBLY APOLOGIZE…






Huhhh..wow,dat’s a relief!!n no matter what u wanna call me after this..liar,pretender,penipu,pembohong,or wutsoever Please do believe that I would never ever ever forever lie on and about these things;my religion,love,and friendship


No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?